Thursday, April 9, 2009

Managed Services Provider From Ohio Wins New Jaguar And Spokesperson Position For Exceptional Growth In Sales And Profits In A Down Economy


To a standing ovation, Randy Hall, President of Worldlan Technology, LLC accepted the keys to his new Jaguar car and was declared Spokesperson and winner of the “Better Your Best” competition by Robin Robins, President of Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc. for achieving exceptional growth in sales and profits at the 2009 Marketing & Money Making Boot Camp, held April 2 - 4 in Nashville, Tennessee for IT business owners: http://www.robinsbigseminar.com

A distinguished gathering of the of 350+ of the country’s top experts in the IT industry met at this event to share best practices and recession-proof marketing strategies for their technology businesses. The event featured the members of Robin Robins’ Genius League Coaching Program competing for Spokesperson Position and the new car with show-and-tell marketing strategies they've used to achieve an average increase of 209% in profits, 50.6% increase in recurring revenue and 45.2% increase in new clients.

“I can’t say that I’m a natural salesperson or a smarter than my peers. I certainly don’t live in a booming area and we have seen the negative impact this down economy has had on businesses. But the one advantage I have is a marketing system that works,” stated a proud Randy Hall.  “I also have a strong determination to succeed, to help others as I do so, and to be an honest, caring person, employer, father and husband. And when you have those fundamentals, you can do anything.”

“I’ve challenged my members to rise above the recession and do whatever it takes to make 2009 their most profitable year ever and I have put my new Jaguar on the line to inspire their action,” Robin Robins says.  “Choosing the winner was a very difficult decision because all of the contestants had tremendous growth and success over the last year. They are all winners.”

 

 

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Robin Robin's Managed IT Services Sales Training

No comments: